Small yet perfectly formed, ‘Maly’ more than lives up to its name as the perfect travel companion for business or pleasure.
Inspired by Tornister Euphonium (Baritone) played by the Astro-Hungarian army over 100 years ago, the Travel Euphonium ‘Maly’ is the first of its kind created since the First World War; with improved slide layout for better projection and intonation.
This small euphonium will just amaze with its incredible sound from instrument so small!
- Key: Bb
- Bell diameter: 7 ⅜“ (19 cm)
- Height: 16 ¼“ (412mm)
- Bore: 0.51“ (12.96 mm)
- Weight: 2.8kg (6 lbs 2 oz)
- Weight in case: 11.7lb (5.3kg)
- Case size: 19″ x 9″ x 14″ (48 x 23 x 36cm)
- Improved slide layout
- Modern reliable valves
- Superior projection & intonation
- Small and light enough to take as cabin luggage when you fly
- Inspired by Tornister Euphonium (baritone or tenor tuba) of the past
- Fitted with regular euphonium size mouthpiece receiver
- Supplied with period style mouthpiece