Travel (Tornister) Euphonium ‘Maly’ – ER154
£1,225.20 inc VAT
£1,021.00 exc VAT
Sorry, this item is currently sold out.
The small yet perfectly formed, ‘Maly’ more than lives up to its name as the perfect travel companion for business or pleasure.
Inspired by the Tornister Euphoniums (Baritones) played by the Astro-Hungarian army over 100 years ago, the Travel Euphonium ‘Maly’ is the first of its kind created since the First World War; with improved slide layout for better projection and intonation.
This small euphonium will just amaze with its incredible sound from an instrument so small!
- Key: Bb
- Bell diameter: 7 ⅜“ (19 cm)
- Height: 16 ¼“ (412mm)
- Bore: 0.51“ (12.96 mm)
- Weight: 2.8kg (6 lbs 2 oz)
- Weight in case: 11.7lb (5.3kg)
- Case size: 19" x 9" x 14" (48 x 23 x 36cm)
- Improved slide layout
- Modern reliable valves
- Superior projection & intonation
- Small and light enough to take as cabin luggage when you fly
- Inspired by Tornister Euphonium (baritone or tenor tuba) of the past
- Fitted with regular euphonium size mouthpiece receiver (same size as bass trombone)
- Supplied with period style mouthpiece