Wessex are thrilled to introduce the EP104 ‘Festivo’, an original design compensated euphonium fitted with front action valves for greater comfort in playing through the ergonomic positioning. It combines the best of the traditional British euphonium and classic American baritone.
It is designed so the 4th valve can be operated by the little finger of right hand or by left hand as is preferred.
The front valve layout enables more open wrap than traditional top valve euphonium with less bends in tubing. This means the Festivo is more free blowing and projects better than a traditional euphonium.
- Key: Bb
- Bell: 11″ (280mm) of gold brass (84% copper)
- Bore: valves 1-3 – 0.59″ (15mm), 4th valve – 16.8mm (0.66″)
- Weight: 9.25 lb (4.2kg)
- Special front action design
- Hardened 11″ 84/16 gold brass bell for projection and warmth of tone
- Floating off-the-bell lead pipe of gold brass
- Stainless steel valves with nylon valve guides
- Soft action, quiet valves
- Wyvern engraved valve buttons (looks good and feels good to touch)
- All nickel slides
- Ornate heavy ferrels for good transference of tone
- Nickel strengthening plates
- ABS case
- Large (bass trombone) size mouthpiece receiver
- Wessex 4Y euphonium mouthpiece